Saturday, February 20, 2016

Untitled326

This painting started around early 2014 but I just couldnt find the right feeling to finish it back then. In this painting I shows myself bringing a big teddy bear to give it to her, so when she misses me she can hug the teddy. That's what I did when we first started long distance relationship. It's been going on for about 7 years now, and the painting shows the moment where I miss her the most, which is when I travel back to meet her. The few hours flight seems to take forever. I'm not sure if I like it but it definitely made us appreciate our time together much much more!

Personally I find it really hard to bring this painting to life because I dont know what to add in it to make it interesting enough. The subjects are very simple, and the background has got nothing interesting to deliver. In the end I tried to use colors and shapes to hopefully make it appealing. 

No comments: